Need a Wind Machine or Wind Generator?
We custom build wind machines for industrial purposes, movie set special effects and other uses. The costs would be reflective of what combinations you are running. Please contact us with your needs and to request a quote.
Basic Wind Machine
F.O.B. Vernon B.C. Canada (all taxes and shipping extra). Includes: engine, propeller, engine stand, safety cage, rear safety bars, fuel system, s/s exhaust system, instrumentation, battery, safety lockout switch, coolant, cooling system and recovery expansion tanks, all wiring, and two large LED warning lights.
Note: Overseas shipments do not include battery or coolant and no fuel can be in the system. Crating is extra. Canadian freight forwarder is required by any foreign customers.
Canadian Airboats: Wind Machine Procurement Guide
Note: Due to aluminum and steel costs and fluctuating markets of engines, drives, props and other parts our procurement estimate is likely within 15%, however a specific estimate will follow when the wind machine details are established per each wind machine at time of order.
Basic Wind Machine: F.O.B. Vernon B.C Canada (all taxes and shipping extra). Includes: engine, propeller, engine stand, cage, fuel system, s/s exhaust system, instrumentation, battery, safety lockout switch, coolant, cooling system and recovery expansion tanks, all wiring, and two large LED warning lights.
The basic wind machine is built as per the above general guidelines. Prices are subject to change. Pricing depends on the specifics established at time of purchase order.
We help to make your hurricane safe and dependable. Call: Guy 250-542-4862 or 250-308-6917. Assistant dealer contact in Saskatchewan: Bill McCombe 306-283-4496 or cell 306-380-7289, or Fax: 1-250-542-4532 for a builders/buyer’s information order form
Note: Overseas shipments do not include battery or coolant and no fuel can be in the system. Crating is extra – approximately $900.00. Canadian freight forwarder is required by any foreign customers.
Additional costs depending on the options added at time of order:
- Engine Size: 350, 383, 454, 502, LSA Super-charged. Other engines possible
- Drive: direct drive, CH#3 belt drive
- Propeller options: Sensenich wood 2-blade or 2 or 3-blade composite with low sound curved leading edge.
- Also warp drive and turbo warp drive, typically in an 8-blade configuration
- Rudder or no rudder, 2 horizontal control, 4 horizontal and vertical control
- Fuel tank 5-gallon plastic removable on smaller non fuel injected engines. Aluminum 40-gal. above 450 hp and all fuel injected models (standard)
- Exhaust detour rerouted exhaust from main wind stream
- Trailer option single axle pre-mounted. Dual axle pre-mounted
- Stand alone L-bar base or forklift base. Must be specified at time of order
- Water spray manifold provisions for 4 nozzles or 8 nozzles
- Powdercoated Colours: yellow, orange, red, or black models. Based on HP, turn key and other options, approx base pricing are L-bar or forklift base models with trailer. Add trailer cost as above: ( We attach wind machine and fuel system & accessories)
- Our Latest Wind Machine
- More Wind Machine Photos
- Wind Machine Video #1
- Wind Machine Video #2
- Wind Machine Uses